ReDirect Guide - The Healthy & Sustainable Lifestyle Directory - Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado
Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Edition


Organo-Lawn is a member of the ReDirect Guide, the one-stop sustainable lifestyle directory and resource guide featuring hundreds of certified, green and eco/earth-friendly businesses and free on-line coupons in Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado.

Where the "GREEN" Grass Grows
Send Message to Organo-Lawn
Front Range.......(303) 499-2000
Monday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Organo-Lawn offers lawn and tree care using organic and environmentally friendly products. We specialize in organic fertilization, weed control, tree fertilization, aeration, insect control on trees, disease diagnosis, lawn consultations. We also try our best to be low impact on the environment. Our vehicles are powered by bio diesel, our electricity is 80% solar and 20% wind, we recycle whenever possible and we care about the environment.

Ad(s): (click on thumbnail to see ad)
Additional Categories:
Lawn Care & Alternatives  [organic, lawn care, native, pesticide-free]
Tree Services  [environmental, certified arborists, tree care, ecoscape]
CornGluten Meal
Lawn Care
Tree Service
Disease Care
Weed Control

OMRI Approved Products
State Licensed Tree Care
State Licensed Turf Care
State Licensed Weed Control
Better Business Bureau
CALCAP - CO Lawncare Assoc

ACCEPTS: Cash, Checks, ReDirect Guide Carbon Offsetting Visa, Visa, MasterCard, American Express


Special Offers
For ReDirect Guide Visa Holders

ReDirect Guide Carbon Offsetting Visa - Special Offers
Learn More/Apply Now


Customers often have problems with lawn care and often treat for problems like insects and fungus problems when it is not necessary. Businesses like Trugreen or Lawn Doctor often evaluate lawns incorrectly. If you have a lawn problem and want to know exactly why the lawn is struggling, call us first.

Sustainability Statement
We use sustainable and renewable fertilizers. Our fertilizers are derived from plant based materials. We reduce pesticide on average of 75% on an average lawn. We have a 9 kilowatt PV (Solar System) that powers about 80% of our electricity and the other 20% we buy wind power. When we drive to your house our vehicles are powered by bio diesel. Without Organo-Lawn most homeowners would not have access to quality and effective organic and safer weed control options.
Learn More

Copyright 2019 ReDirect, Inc. | Terms of Use